COMMISSION an artwork
INTERior & exterior MURALS | SURFBOARDS | SKATEBOARDS | CANVASSES | DIGITAL ART
Fieldey has painted hundreds of custom artworks for people all around the world and welcomes both private and corporate commissions. She paints on a variety of surfaces including: walls, surfboards, skateboards, canvasses, paper and also digital illustration. If you have something you would like painted please get in touch via the form below.
Fieldey's commission process
Fieldey's commission process is professional and straightforward:
1. To get started, fill in the Commission Enquiry Form on this page, Fieldey will reply within 2-3 working days.
2. Once Fieldey knows exactly what you are after, she will prepare a price quote and send it to you.
3. Once the quote has been accepted, a 50% deposit is required. Upon receipt of payment work will commence on the concepts.
4. Fieldey will email you with draft concepts to show you the layout and colours for your artwork.
5. If you want any revisions or changes to the concept, Fieldey is happy to oblige.
6. After the draft has been finalised, the painting begins. When you are happy with the finished artwork, the balance on the invoice is paid and the work can be collect or posted.
Worldwide shipping can be arranged if necessary.
Commissions are quoted at an hourly rate; the bigger and more complex a design, the more it will cost. Murals are charged at a day rate. Quotes will also include a concept fee, materials and postage.
“Fieldey outdid herself painting a spot-on portrait on canvas of my dog Rastus. The missus was absolutely stoked when I surprised her with it for her Birthday.”
Luke Johnson, Perth, Australia
“Just wanted to say thanks again for your AMAZING work creating Nathan's board. He Absolutely loved receiving it and was so surprised when he turned the board over and saw the artwork, his face was priceless!!”
Carrie Bane, Perth, Australia
"She loves it :) And I mean, LOVES IT!!!"
Natalia Gray, USA